I’m a writer, editor, and multimedia producer with more than 20 years of journalism and story-wrangling experience. I made a few short films and wrote fiction while putting together articles, news videos, interactive features, content strategies, and new digital publications for outlets that include:
- The New York Times (Staff Editor)
- Stanford Social Innovation Review (Deputy Editor of Digital).
- Stanford SPARQ (Media Director)
- The China Project (Founding Editor-in-Chief)
- Spectrum Autism Research News (Web Producer)
- The Albuquerque Tribune (Web Director)
I’m currently editorial strategist at Meati Foods. I conceptualize, research, write, and edit a variety of internal and external communications for the company. If you’d like to see a resume, please contact me, or head to my LinkedIn page for more details.